Thursday, April 8, 2010

32 weeks tomorrow!!!!

It is such a relief to make it to 32 weeks. Just three weeks ago we went into full blown labor. The just a little over a week later my water breaking. So this is a HUGE milestone for my girls. just 15 days until I am 34 weeks and they can induce me! I miss my kids and my butt hurts sitting here all day.

Well I leaked a lot of fluid last last night in the middle of the night. It seems to come and go that way. So they sent me to get a sonogram this morning. Harper is head down still with her face to my back and she is in position ready to go. She weighted 3 lbs. 13 oz. And her fluid was 5.2 cm. Olivia's weight is 3 lbs. 9 oz. and her fluid was 2.5 cm. If we go two weeks they should gain another pound.

This has been very trying the last few weeks. Evert day is a reminder that the end is not far away. I think a lot about what Marco is thinking. I wonder how he will do during the delivery. If he will be ok or not.

1 comment:

  1. I think its great you've made it to 32 weeks. I'm always praying for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

    love
    elena

    ReplyDelete