Friday, August 19, 2011

Angels in Heaven

It has been a while since I posted. I never posted any of my other writings in the last few months for what ever reason.

Last week was a very hard week for my family. My grandma Velma, my mothers mom, passed away Monday morning. She was not along. She had her children as well as my cousin Roxanna, her daughter Jordan & myself with her. After almost 10 years since she had a major stroke. It was hard for all of my family. Grandma was a truely GREAT person. She was one of those people who do anything for anyone. She was as close to a Saint as you could get. She lived almost 94 years. So she had a very long life. My cousins and I spent a lot of time with my grandma and grandpa growing up. We were a close family. She taught us a lot about God. My grandma & grandpa lost their first child Connie, when she was only 5 months old.

When Marco & I lost Olivia I wanted so bad to be able to talk to my grandma. She knew what we were going through. She would have been the one person who could tell us what to do. How to get through it. She made it through it and still remained a faithful christian. I did what i thought she would have told me to do and that was to talk to God. To really just open up to him and things would be ok. I did just that. And I made it through. I am ok with God's choice to have our baby with him in Heaven. She was beautiful and perfect in every way. We were the lucky ones. God thought we were special enough and strong enough to handle it. And we were. So even though I could not talk to grandma she still helped me. By using what she taught me from the time I was born to trust in God.

The last 16 months with Harper have been wonderful!!! We love her so very much. She really is a joy and I would not have changed anything. I would go through it all again if I had to.


Thank you Grandma for all the wonderful memories & love you have given us all. It is a honor to have had you as a grandma! Give Olivia a kiss from me & tell her I think and talk about her all the time. We will see you in heaven! XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment